CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
PUMPS, DRAINAGE, WTS/P-2 AND WASTE/P-5
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP 0086
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Repairer 63J (1)
Bleach, Laundry, Sodium Hypochlorite, 1 Gal (WP
CBL set up
TB MED 577
This equipment operates at high voltage. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings, and
follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in injury or
death to personnel.
Ensure graywater pipes have been sanitized IAW procedures contained in TB MED 577
before attempting any repairs. Always use provided safety equipment, including hand
and eye protection, when performing maintenance on graywater handling components.
Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious illness or death from
1. Place CBL out of service and disconnect power.
2. Remove manual lift knob (Figure 1, Item 1) (Waste Tank only).
3. Remove top (Figure 1, Item 2) of drainage tank.
4. Clean and disinfect tank IAW TB MED 577.
5. Disconnect float guide rod (Figure 1, Item 3) and remove float (Figure 1, Item 4) from rod.
6. Place float (Figure 1, Item 4) in container of water and check for sinking.
7. Replace an inoperative float (Figure 1, Item 4).
8. Install float (Figure 1, Item 4) onto guide rod (Figure 1, Item 3), and reconnect guide rod.
9. Install top (Figure 1, Item 2) of drainage tank.
10. Install manual lift knob (Figure 1, Item 1) (Waste Tank only).