Figure 10. Aligning Keyway.
Replace P-4 Pump Assembly
Ensure that all electrical power at the P-4 Pump is shut off and disconnected before
proceeding. The circuit breaker box or individual circuit breaker should be locked and
tagged out by personnel following this procedure. Remember that the CBL is a wet
environment. Serious injury or death to personnel can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power at circuit breaker 14, 16, 18 and drain WTS IAW procedures given in TM 10-3510-
2. Remove guard panel.
3. Remove screws retaining cover to pump junction box (Figure 11, Item 1) and remove cover.
4. Tag and disconnect wiring from pump motor (Figure 11, Item 2).
5. Remove locknut retaining conduit (Figure 11, Item 8) and remove conduit.
6. Remove bolts, washers, and nuts retaining pump inlet and outlet flanges (Figure 11, Item 12), and
separate flanges from pump.
7. Remove vent hose (Figure 11, Item 9).