A step aid may be required.
2. Remove bolt, washer, and nut retaining nanofilter end cap clamp (Figure 2, Item 2) and remove
Have a bucket or container available to catch remaining water in filter canister.
3. Remove the end cap (Figure 2, Item 3).
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the opposite end of the nanofilter canister.
5. Use the broom handle to carefully push the cartridges (Figure 2, Item 4) out from the canister.
Spent cartridge filters need to be disposed in accordance with local, state, and federal
requirements. Contact your local authorities (i.e. Facility Environmental Office) to ensure
that you are following proper disposal procedures
6. Remove nanofilter cartridges (Figure 2, Item 4) and disassemble.
Nanofilters have gaskets fitted to one end. Refer to Figure 3 for gasket placement.
7. Connect nanofilter cartridges (Figure 2, Item 4) together with interface adapter (Figure 2, Item 5).
8. Install replacement nanofilter cartridges (Figure 2, Item 4).
9. Install the end cap (Figure 2, Item 3).
10. Install end cap clamp (Figure 2, Item 2) and retain with bolt, washer and nut.
11. Repeat steps 2 through 8 for remaining nanofilter cartridges.
12. Switch P-4 pump on.
13. Close drain valves (Figure 3, Item 1) and monitor system operation.