Install the Washer
Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is extremely heavy. Use caution when lifting and blocking the washer, and
do not allow unnecessary personnel in the immediate area while it is being moved.
Serious injury or death may result if safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is a large, heavy piece of machinery being moved out of a confined space.
Before removal and installation, remove or protect any equipment which might be
damaged by the washer on its way in or out.
1. Install washer side panels (Figure 4, Item 18) and retain with bolts.
2. Install washer back panel (Figure 4, Item 17) and retain with bolts.
3. Install washer top panel (Figure 4, Item 16) and retain with bolts.
Ensure the snubbers are out of the way before pushing the washer back. If the washer
will not travel all the way back into its operating position, the snubber may be preventing
4. Push washer (Figure 4, Item 5) back into position and secure in place with bolts (Figure 4, Item 14).
5. Install the kick panel (Figure 4, Item 13) and retain with screws.