7. Clean inlet strainers (Figure 4, Item 7).
A flow restrictor (Figure 4, Item 8) must be installed with the inlet strainer (Figure 4, Item
7) on the 3-way valve. Omission of this component may allow chemicals to spray out of
the soap trays, causing serious chemical burns to eyes and skin of operating personnel.
The inlet strainers must be installed with the strainer mesh facing out in order to allow
sediment to accumulate on the sides of the strainer. Installing the strainer with the
strainer mesh facing in will result in premature clogging of the strainer.
Ensure rubber gaskets are secure and centered on all inlet valves.
8. Reinstall inlet strainers (Figure 4, Item 7).
Ensure the retaining clamps are in place before connecting the fittings to the valves.
9. Connect fittings (Figure 4, Item 3) to the valves. Ensure the fittings are all correctly aligned.
10. Install the connecting hose (Figure 4, Item 6) and retain with hose clamps (Figure 4, Item 5).
11. Install the mounting bracket (Figure 3, Item 4).
12. Connect the clamps (Figure 3, Item 2) to the mounting bracket.