Test the Soap Dispenser Printed Circuit Board Fuse
Ensure that all electrical power to the washer is shut off and disconnected before
proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this
procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety
precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling electronic components such as printed circuit boards. Do not
remove the board from the anti-static packaging until you are ready to install it, and
always make sure you are grounded to the washer when handling the board. Failure to
observe adequate precautions may result in failure of the replacement board.
1. Disconnect washer power cord.
2. Remove screws and washers retaining the electrical connection plate (Figure 2, Item 2) and remove
the electrical connection plate.
3. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to remove the fuse holder cap (Figure 2, Item 3) from the soap
dispenser PC board (Figure 2, Item 4), and remove the fuse from the cap.
Visual inspection of the fuse may reveal an obviously open fuse element, but a fuse that
may look good might be open as well. Always remove the fuse from the holder and test
5. Install the fuse into the fuse holder cap (Figure 2, Item 3) and install the fuse holder cap into the soap
dispenser PC board (Figure 2, Item 4).
6. Install electrical connection plate (Figure 2, Item 2) and retain with screws and washers.
7. Connect washer power cord and monitor for normal operation.