Ensure that all electrical power to the washer is shut off and disconnected before
proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this
procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety
precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling electronic components such as printed circuit boards. Do not
remove the board from the anti-static packaging until you are ready to install it, and
always make sure you are grounded to the washer when handling the board. Failure to
observe adequate precautions may result in failure of the replacement board.
1. Disconnect washer power cord.
2. Open control panel.
3. Remove fuse (Figure 6, Item 1).
4. Install replacement fuse (Figure 6, Item 1).
5. Close and lock control panel.
6. Connect washer power cord and monitor for normal operation.