Replace the Soap Dispenser Printed Circuit Board Fuse
Ensure that all electrical power to the washer is shut off and disconnected before
proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this
procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety
precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling electronic components such as printed circuit boards. Do not
remove the board from the anti-static packaging until you are ready to install it, and
always make sure you are grounded to the washer when handling the board. Failure to
observe adequate precautions may result in failure of the replacement board.
1. Disconnect washer power cord.
2. Remove screws retaining the electrical connection plate (Figure 8, Item 2), and remove the electrical
3. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to remove the fuse holder cap (Figure 8, Item 3) from the soap
dispenser PC board (Figure 8, Item 4) and remove the fuse.
4. Install a replacement fuse into the fuse holder cap (Figure 8, Item 3) and install the fuse holder cap
into the soap dispenser PC board (Figure 8, Item 4).
5. Install electrical connection plate (Figure 8, Item 2) and retain with screws.
6. Connect washer power cord and monitor for normal operation.