CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer 63J
CBL set up
Replace the Temperature Sensor
Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is extremely heavy. Use caution when lifting and blocking the washer, and
do not allow unnecessary personnel in the immediate area while it is being moved.
Serious injury or death may result if safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is a large, heavy piece of machinery being moved out of a confined space.
Before removal and installation, remove or protect any equipment that might be damaged
by the washer on its way in or out.
2. Remove temperature sensor (Figure 1, Item 1) from grommet seal.
3. Use washer key to open control panel.
4. Disconnect temperature sensor (Figure 1, Item 1) from the microprocessor board (Figure 1, Item 2).
5. Remove temperature sensor (Figure 1, Item 1) with connected wiring (Figure 1, Item 3) from
washer. Make note of wire placement in wire guides, and points where wire ties may require cutting.
6. Route temperature sensor wiring (Figure 1, Item 3) close to wiring harness and up into control box.
Ensure replacement sensor wiring is routed through existing looms and guides.