Adjust the Balance Switch
1. Disconnect washer power cord.
2. Remove the screw retaining the washer right front panel (Figure 3, Item 1), and remove the right
Loosen balance switch screws do not remove them. If the screws or the balance
switch fall into the washer, the washer must be removed and disassembled to retrieve the
3. Loosen the screws (Figure 3, Item 5) retaining the balance switch, and adjust the balance switch to
locate the trigger spring (Figure 4, Item 4) in the horizontal center of the trigger spring window
(Figure 4, Item 6), and approximately 1/3 the distance from the bottom of the trigger spring window.
4. Tighten the balance switch retaining screws (Figure 3, Item 5).
5. Install the washer right front panel (Figure 3, Item 1) and retain with screw.
6. Connect washer power cord and monitor for normal operation.
Figure 3. Adjust the Balance Switch.