Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is extremely heavy. Use caution when lifting and blocking the washer, and
do not allow unnecessary personnel in the immediate area while it is being moved.
Serious injury or death may result if safety precautions are not observed.
The washer is a large, heavy piece of machinery being moved out of a confined space.
Before removal and installation, remove or protect any equipment that might be damaged
by the washer on its way in or out.
For Washer No. 2, steps 1 and 13 may be omitted. There is also no need to remove the
back, side, or top panels to perform this maintenance task.
2. Remove screws retaining inverter box cover (Figure 3, Item 1), and remove cover.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from fan (Figure 3, Item 2).
4. Wait at least 10 minutes before proceeding.
5. Release tabs retaining inverter cover (Figure 3, Item 4), and remove cover.
6. Tag and disconnect wiring from inverter (Figure 4, Item 5).
7. Remove nuts retaining inverter (Figure 4, Item 5), and remove inverter.
8. Install replacement inverter (Figure 4, Item 5) and retain with nuts.
9. Release tabs retaining inverter cover (Figure 3, Item 4), and remove cover.
10. Connect wiring as tagged, and install inverter cover.
11. Connect wiring to fan (Figure 3, Item 2).