CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
DISPENSER, AUTOMATIC SOAP
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP 0086
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Repairer 63J (2)
CBL set up.
Soap Dispenser Water Inlet Valve V-60 closed
Test the Solenoids
Ensure that all electrical power to the automatic soap dispenser is shut off and
disconnected before proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel
following this procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power from the automatic soap dispenser by either unplugging the power cord (Figure 1,
Item 1) or switching circuit breaker No. 29 to OFF.
2. Unlatch key lock and remove cover (Figure 1, Item 2).
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from solenoid (Figure 1, Item 3) to be tested.
5. Replace an open solenoid (Figure 1, Item 3).
6. Reconnect wiring as tagged.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 6 for remaining solenoids.
8. Install cover (Figure 1, Item 2), connect power and monitor for normal operation.