Replace the Thermistor
Ensure that all electrical power to the automatic soap dispenser is shut off and
disconnected before proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel
following this procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling laundry chemicals. Chemicals can cause injuries due to
chemical burns, poisoning, and hazardous vapors. Failure to observe safety and
handling precautions may cause injury or death to personnel
1. Disconnect power from the automatic soap dispenser.
2. Unlatch key lock and remove cover (Figure 3, Item 2).
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from the thermistor (Figure 4, Item 6).
4. Unscrew the thermistor (Figure 4, Item 6).
5. Install the replacement thermistor (Figure 4, Item 6).
6. Connect wiring to the replacement thermistor (Figure 4, Item 6) as tagged.
7. Install cover (Figure 3, Item 2) and latch.
8. Connect power, and monitor for normal operation.
Figure 3. Replace the Thermistor.