Replace the Pump
Ensure that all electrical power to the automatic soap dispenser is shut off and
disconnected before proceeding. The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel
following this procedure. Serious injury or death can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
Use caution when handling laundry chemicals. Chemicals can cause injuries due to
chemical burns, poisoning, and hazardous vapors. Failure to observe safety and
handling precautions may cause injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power from the automatic soap dispenser.
2. Unlatch key lock, and remove cover (Figure 6, Item 2).
3. Tag and disconnect the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) water connections.
4. Remove the screws and nuts retaining the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) and withdraw the pump from the
automatic soap dispenser housing.
5. Tag and disconnect the wiring from the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) and remove the pump.
6. Connect the wiring to the replacement pump (Figure 6, Item 7) as tagged.
7. Install the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) into the automatic soap dispenser housing.
8. Connect the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) water connections as tagged.
9. Secure the pump (Figure 6, Item 7) to the automatic soap dispenser housing with screws and nuts.
10. Install cover (Figure 6, Item 2) and latch.
11. Connect power, and monitor for normal operation.