CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer 63J
CBL set up
Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
Always test both transformer fuses at the same time. A fuse may not have visible signs
of having opened.
1. Disconnect power by switching the circuit breakers to OFF.
2. Remove screws retaining contactor box cover and remove cover.
3. Locate primary fuse (Figure 1, Item 1).
4. Unscrew fuse holder cap (Figure 1, Item 1).
5. Remove fuse from cap (Figure 1, Item 1).
7. Replace an open fuse (Figure 1, Item 1).
8. Install fuse into cap (Figure 1, Item 1).
9. Install cap (Figure 1, Item 1) with fuse into fuse holder.
10. Repeat Steps 4 through 9 for the secondary fuse (Figure 1, Item 2).
11. Install cover and retain with screws.
12. Connect power, operate IAW procedures given in TM 10-3510-226-10, and monitor for normal