Replace the Dryer Transformer
Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching the circuit breakers to OFF.
2. Remove screws retaining contactor box cover and remove cover.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from transformer (Figure 4, Item 5).
4. Remove screws retaining transformer (Figure 4, Item 5), and remove transformer.
5. Install replacement transformer (Figure 4, Item 5), and retain with screws.
6. Connect wiring to replacement transformer (Figure 4, Item 5) as tagged.
7. Install contactor box cover and retain with screws.
8. Connect power, operate IAW procedures given in TM 10-3510-226-10, and monitor for normal