CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Table 2, Item 6)
Repairer 63J (1)
CBL set up
Test the Dryer Lint Panel Switch
Ensure that all dryer electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding.
The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching the dryer circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Remove lint panel.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from switch (Figure 1, Item 1).
4. Use an ohmmeter to check for 0 ohms resistance when switch (Figure 1, Item 1) is closed.
5. Use an ohmmeter to check for infinite ohms resistance when switch (Figure 1, Item 1) is open.
6. Replace a malfunctioning switch (Figure 1, Item 1).
7. Reconnect wiring to switch (Figure 1, Item 1) as tagged.
8. Install lint panel.
9. Switch the circuit breaker to ON and monitor for normal operation.