Test the Control Panel Fuses
Ensure that all dryer electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding.
The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching the dryer circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Remove the top front panel of the dryer using the dryer key.
3. Remove screws retaining control panel door, and open door.
4. Remove the secondary fuse from fuse holder (Figure 7, Item 11).
5. Use an ohmmeter to test the fuse (Figure 7, Item 11) for continuity. Replace an open fuse.
6. Remove the primary fuse (Figure 7, Item 12) from the printed circuit board.
7. Use an ohmmeter to test the fuse (Figure 7, Item 11) for continuity. Replace an open fuse.
8. Install fuses (Figure 7, Items 11 and 12).
9. Close control panel door, and secure in place with screws.
10. Install top front panel.
Figure 7. Test the Control Panel Fuses.