Replace the Control Panel Fuse
Ensure that all dryer electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding.
The circuit breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching the dryer circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Remove the top front panel of the dryer using the dryer key.
3. Remove screws retaining control panel door, and open door.
4. Remove the secondary fuse from fuse holder (Figure 15, Item 18).
5. Install the replacement secondary fuse into fuse holder (Figure 15, Item 18)
6. Remove the primary fuse (Figure 15, Item 12) from the printed circuit board.
7. Install the replacement primary fuse (Figure 15, Item 12) into the printed circuit board.
8. Close control panel door, and secure in place with screws.
9. Install top front panel.
Figure 15. Replace the Control Panel Fuses.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0063 00-25/(26 Blank)