CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
SWITCH, EMERGENCY STOP
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer 63J
CBL set up
Test the Dryer Emergency Stop Switch
Ensure that all dryer electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding.
The Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
1. Switch the dryer circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Remove top front panel (Figure 1, Item 1) and the lint compartment panel (Figure 1, Item 2).
3. Open control panel (Figure 1, Item 3).
4. Remove the screws retaining the door (Figure 1, Item 4) and remove the door.
Remove the bottom screws retaining the dryer front first, then the side screws, and then
the top screws.
The emergency stop switch and door switch will still be connected to the dryer front.
5. Remove screws retaining dryer front (Figure 1, Item 5) and remove dryer front.