Replace the Transformer
Ensure that all electrical power to the boiler is shut off and disconnected before
proceeding. The circuit breaker box or individual circuit breaker should be locked and
tagged out by personnel following this procedure. Remember that the CBL is a wet
environment. Serious injury or death to personnel can result from electrocution if proper
safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect power by switching circuit breaker No. 22 to OFF.
2. Remove the screws retaining the transformer (Figure 7, Item 6) and flip the transformer up and back.
3. Tag and disconnect the wiring.
4. Remove the remaining screws at the hinge retaining the transformer (Figure 7, Item 6) and remove
5. Install the replacement transformer (Figure 7, Item 6) and secure in place with screws at the hinge.
6. Connect wiring as tagged.
7. Place the transformer (Figure 7, Item 6) in operating position and retain with screws.
8. Connect power and monitor for normal operation