CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY (CBL)
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer
Tape, Antiseize, -in Wide X 260 in Long (WP
CBL set up
Replace the Pressure-Temperature Gauge
Allow the boiler and any associated hot water pipe, tubing or fixtures to cool at least 30
minutes before attempting any repairs. Failure to observe safety precautions may result
in serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Switch the boiler off at circuit breaker No. 22.
2. Drain the antifreeze from the boiler into an approved receptacle.
3. Remove the guard (Figure 1, Item 1) from the gauge (Figure 1, Item 2).
4. Unscrew the gauge (Figure 1, Item 2) from the boiler.
5. Apply pipe sealant to the threads of the replacement gauge (Figure 1, Item 2), and install
6. Ensure gauge (Figure 1, Item 2) is tight and correctly oriented.
7. Install the guard (Figure 1, Item 1).