CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
CAP, PRESSURE REGULATING
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer 63J
CBL set up
Replace the Pressure Regulating Cap
Allow the boiler and any associated hot water pipe, tubing or fixtures to cool at least 1
hour before attempting any repairs. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Switch boiler off at circuit breaker No. 22.
2. Allow boiler to cool at least one hour before proceeding.
3. Slowly turn cap (Figure 1, Item 1) counterclockwise.
4. Remove cap (Figure 1, Item 1).
5. Install replacement cap (Figure 1, Item 1) and turn clockwise until cap is locked.
6. Operate boiler and monitor for normal operation.