DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Repairer 63J (1)
CBL shut down and drained
Replace the Water Panel Fittings
1. Disconnect hoses from water panel (Figure 1, Item 1).
2. Use a large basin wrench to remove damaged fitting (Figure 1, Item 2) from panel (Figure 1, Item 1).
3. Clean threads, and apply pipe sealant to threads.
4. Install replacement fitting (Figure 1, Item 2) and tighten.
5. Connect hoses, restore water service, and check for leakage.
6. Monitor for normal operation.