DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
Shop Equipment, Automotive Maintenance and
Repair: Organizational Maintenance, Common
2, Item 9)
CBL set up.
Replace the Washer
Ensure that all electrical power is shut off and disconnected before proceeding. The
Circuit Breaker box should be locked by personnel following this procedure. Serious
injury or death can result from electrocution if proper safety precautions are not observed.
It is not necessary to remove the top, side, back, or kick panels.
1. Remove the washer IAW procedures given in WP 0041 00.
2. Remove all items from TEMPER and strike or move TEMPER IAW procedures given in TM 10-3510-
3. Remove bolts retaining washer (Figure 1, Item 1) to caster (Figure 1, Item 2).
4. Use a forklift or suitable lifting device to lift washer (Figure 1, Item 1) from caster (Figure 1, Item 2)
and remove from CBL.
5. Use a forklift or suitable lifting device to install the replacement washer (Figure 1, Item 1) into the
washer caster (Figure 1, Item 2) and retain with bolts.
6. Raise and refit TEMPER IAW procedures given in TM 10-3510-226-10.
7. Install the washer IAW procedures given in WP 0041 00.