2-13. OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR BUTTON SEWING MACHINE - continued.
g. To Regulate Needle Bar Vibration.
(1) To change the extent of needle bar vibration, loosen nut (6) and by means of nut (6), move slide
toward the needle to decrease the width of vibration, or away to increase the width of vibration.
(2) Tighten nut (6).
h. To Regulate Forward and Backward Motion Of Button Clamp.
(1) The forward and backward motion of the button clamp (1), which is utilized when the machine is
sewing four-hole buttons, is regulated by means of the feed plate carrier regulating nut (7).
(2) This regulating nut (7) is provided with four holes for its handle. Screw the handle into whichever
one of the four holes will bring the handle into the most accessible position.
(3) By means of the handle on nut (7), loosen nut and move it to the left to increase the movement of
the button clamp, or move it to the right to decrease movement of the clamp.
(4) Rotate machine by hand to verify adjustment. When proper adjustment is obtained, securely tighten