4-26. BOBBIN WINDER MAINTENANCE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B,
Rag, wiping (Appendix F, Item 2)
Bobbin removed from bobbin winder.
Removal. Refer to paragraph 2-18.
(1) Inspect for rust/corrosion and damaged parts.
(2) Inspect for lost or missing parts.
(3) Inspect for free spinning pulley wheel when engagement lever is extended.
(4) Inspect for metal cracks on the bobbin retainer.
(5) Inspect for cracked or missing pulley wheel stop.
Cleaning. Clean bobbin winder with a clean dry wiping rag (Appendix F, Item 2).
Installation. Refer to paragraph 2-8.