Section II. MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
This section contains information on the removal, disassembly, cleaning inspection, repair, assembly, and
installation of the various parts of the Clothing Repair Shop that are maintained at the Direct Support
5-5. HOLDDOWN CLAMP ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT.
This task consists of: a. Inspection
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Item 1)
Detergent, General Purpose (Appendix F,
Washer, Lock, Split Ring
Cabinet mounted on trailer
Washer, Lock, External Tooth
Side Doors opened (para. 2-8)
(1) Inspect for loose or missing
(2) Inspect for rust/corrosion
(3) Inspect for damaged welds.
(1) Remove pin (1), screw (2), washer (3)
and clamp arm (4).
(2) Remove three nuts (5), three
washers (6), and inside plate (7).
(3) Raise cabinet (para. 5-6).
(4) Remove three screws (8) and
outside bracket (9).