5-6. CABINET ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE - continued.
(1) Raise the four lifting loops (1) up.
(2) Attach a chain (2) to each lifting loop
(1) and to the hoist (3) Be sure the
chains are all of equal length.
(3) Attach a cargo strap (4) to each of the
four lifting loops (1).
(4) Remove pin (5), screw (6), washer (9)
on each of the six holddown clamp
(5) Remove six clamp arm pads (8) from
the trailer ledge.
Be sure that all personnel are standing
clear of the cabinet. Do not allow anyone
near the cabinet while it is off the trailer or
(6) Have one person hold the end of
each of the four 15 foot cargo straps
(7) With four persons steadying the
cabinet by using the four cargo
straps (4), slowly lift the cabinet off
(8) When the cabinet assembly is clear
of the trailer, move the cabinet
assembly to a suitable area, (such
as wooden pallets or jack stands).
(9) Disconnect the chains and hoist from the lifting eyes (1).
(1) Clean the cabinet assembly with a solution of mild soap and water.
(2) Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
(3) Allow to dry.