5-6. CABINET ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE - continued.
(1) Inspect for loose, missing, or damaged hardware.
(2) Inspect the door, panels, and other parts for damage.
(3) Inspect the frame for damage.
Repair. Repair is limited at this maintenance level to the replacement of defective components
with serviceable ones.
(1) Pull the four lifting loops (1) up.
(2) Attach a chain (2) to each loop (1) and the hoist (3). Be sure the chains are of equal length
(3) Attach a cargo strap (4) to each lifting loop
Be sure that all personnel are standing clear
of the cabinet. Do not allow anyone near the
cabinet while it is off the trailer or the
(4) Have one person operate the hoist.
(5) With the four persons using the
cargo straps (4) to steady the
cabinet, slowly lift the cabinet
assembly up and onto the trailer.
(6) Disconnect the chains (2) and hoist
(3) from the lifting loops (1).
(7) Disconnect the cargo straps (4)
from the lifting loops (1).