5-41. DARNING SEWING MACHINE CLUTCH AND MOTOR ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE.
This task consists of
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B,
Table removed from stand assembly (para.
Power removed (para.
Rag, wiping (Appendix F, Item 2)
(1) Remove two screws (1) on the clamp connector (2).
(2) Remove two screws (9) that hold the motor back cover on.
(3) Tag and disconnect switch wires.
(4) Remove three flat washers (3), three lockwashers (4), and three nuts (5) from the carriage bolts (6).
(5) Remove clutch and motor (7) from the darning table top (8).