ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Shelter Requirements. General purpose tent will provide adequate shelter for the equipment of the
clothing repair shop.
Site Selection. When making a selection for a site, keep the following in mind.
(1) Select a site with a minimum of 42 x 26 ft. unobstructed area (tent dimensions are approximately
32 x 16 ft.).
(2) Select a dry, dust free and level site that slopes on all sides for water drainage.
(3) Clear the site of sharp stones, roots, glass and any other undesirable matter.
(4) Remove overhanging tree branches that could snag the tent.
Disconnecting Trailer From Towing Vehicle. Select a dry, flat area as near as possible to the clothing
repair shop shelter for parking the trailer. Proceed as follows to disconnect the cargo trailer from the
(1) Set both handbrakes (1) by pulling the handbrakes forward to set the brakes.
(2) Pull up on handle (2) and lower caster (3) into position.
Release handle and check that the caster locked in the down
(3) Crank castor (3) down/up using handle (4) as necessary to
level the unit.
(4) Disconnect the intervehicular electrical cable (5) from the
towing vehicle. Place cable in the bracket.
(5) Close the towing vehicle air shut-off valve. Disconnect the
intervehicular air hose (6) from the towing vehicle and place
in the bracket.
(6) Unhook safety chains (7) from the towing vehicle and hook
them to the lifting bars (8).
(7) Unlatch the pintle and lift the drawbar coupler (9) from the towing vehicle pintle.