ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Sewing Machine Table Assemblies, Folding Stands and
The swivel foot of the locking clamps have left hand threads.
(1) Unscrew and remove the locking clamps and then
slide the eight sewing machine table (top) assemblies
(1) from their slide racks and out of the cabinet.
(2) Set table top assemblies on the folding tables.
The sewing machine tables must be removed to
gain access to the folding stands that are located in
the compartments under the table assemblies. The
folding stands are used to support the table
assemblies, which in turn support the sewing
(3) Unfasten holddown straps (1).
(4) Remove folding stands (2) from the compartments.
(5) Repeat steps (3) through (4) for the other side and
rear of unit.