ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Sewing Machine Table Assemblies, Folding Stands and Stowage Boxes - continued.
(6) Slide stowage boxes (1) out of cabinet.
Unloading Generator Set. Proceed as follows to unload
(1) Unstrap and remove folding chairs (1) from cabinet
(2) Unstrap and remove heat sealer (2) from cabinet
(3) Remove two locking pins (3) that secure the
generator set holddown bracket (4).
(4) Remove holddown bracket (4).
The generator set weighs approximately 285 lbs. To avoid injury to personnel, four persons are
required to remove the generator.
(5) Carefully slide generator set (5) rearward and lift it from the slide tracks and out of the cabinet.
(6) Reinstall bracket (4) and two locking pins (3).
Do not operate the generator in an enclosed area
unless the exhaust gases are piped to the outside.
Inhalation of fumes will result in serious illness or death.
Serious burns will result from touching a hot exhaust pipe.
(7) Place the generator set in a convenient location to
furnish the power for the lights and for operating the
machines. If it is to be used indoors, install a gas-tight
exhaust line to pipe the exhaust gases outdoors.
Provide metal shields for the exhaust line if it passes
through flammable walls.