ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - continued.
Power Cables and Light Cords.
Refer to TM 5-6115-271-14 on the generator set for grounding techniques for that particular set.
Failure to ground generator set properly could cause severe injury or death to operating
personnel. Be sure the generator set is off before making the connections below.
(1) Ground generator for proper operation per TM 5-6115-271-14.
(2) Remove grounding wire that comes with the generator.
(3) Install grounding wire from stowage box #2.
(4) Remove power cable and three distribution boxes from stowage boxes, Nos. 1, 3, and 4.
(5) Connect the white wire to L0, the blue wire to L1, the black wire to L2, and the red wire to L3
terminals on the generator set. Connect the green wire to the ground leg.