4.10. REGULATOR VALVE ASSEMBLY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. - CONTINUED
(1) Be sure any defective, missing, or damaged components have been replaced.
(2) Apply sealing compound to threaded ends of couplings (8 and 10) then install couplings onto
regulator valve (11). Note flow direction when installing couplings.
(3) Install gasket (9) and reducer (1) then secure coupling (8).
(4) Install gasket (7) and reducer (6) then secure reducer coupling.
(5) Install gasket (5) into cap (2) and gasket (4) into reducer (1) then if necessary install plug (3) and cap
then secure cap and reducer couplings.
(1) Install regulator valve assembly and secure and couplings.