4.11. SHOWER FACILITY INTERCONNECITON HOSE ASSEMBLIES REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This task covers: a. Inspection b. Removal c. Disassembly d. Assembly e. Installation
Shower facility not in use.
a. Inspection. Check for damage, deterioration, or missing parts. Based on the inspection, determine if the hose
assembly can be repaired or if it must be replaced.
b. Removal. Release couplings and remove hose assembly.
Repair is limited to replacement of defective, missing, or damaged
components. Disassemble only to the extent necessary to repair the item.
If the item is being replaced, do not disassemble it.
(1) Loosen two clamps (1) the remove coupling (2) and clamps.
(2) Loosen two clamps (3) the remove coupling (4) and clamps.
(1) Be sure any defective, missing, or damaged components have been replaced.
(2) Slide two clamps (3) over hose (5) end and install coupling (4). Be sure clamps are around coupling and
(3) Slide two clamps (1) over hose (5) end and install coupling (2). Be sure clamps are around coupling and