4.15 REGULATOR ASSEMBLY (TEMPREATURE) REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This task covers: a. Inspection b. Removal c. Disassembly d. Assembly e. Installation
Shower facility not in use.
Pipe Wrench (Appendix B, Section III, Item 2)
Fitted Wrench (Appendix B, Section III, Item 2)
a. Inspection. Check for damaged or missing parts. Based on the inspection, determine if the regulator assembly can
be repaired or replaced.
Remove only if necessary for repair.
(1) Release coupling (1) and disconnect mating hose end coupling.
(2) Release mating hose end coupling connected to coupling (2) and disconnect.
(4) Remove four self locking nuts (4), lock washers (5), flat washers (6), two U-bolts (7), bracket (8), and
regulator (9) assembly. Discard self-locking nuts and lock washers.
Repair as limited to replacement of defective, missing, or damaged
components. Disassemble only to the extent necessary to repair the
(1) Remove bushing (3), nipple (10), and elbow (11).
(2) Remove coupling (1), elbow (12), and nipple (13).