SECTION PREPARATION FOR STORAGE OR SHIPMENT
a. Clean Shower Facility.
(1) Using a bristle brush, scrub each soap dish, shower cover, and shower base to remove soap buildup. Rinse
with clear water.
(2) Using a bristle brush, scrub each floor panel to remove soap buildup. Rinse with clean water.
(3) With portable shower module in an operational condition, open all shower nozzle assembly valves and
allow water to run until water leaving drain hose is clear. Close all shower nozzle assembly valves.
(5) Using a bristle brush, scrub floor mat to remove any dirt. Rinse with clear water.
b. Disconnect Power Cable.
High voltage is used in the portable shower module. Care must be taken to
avoid personal injury or death form energized circuits.
(1) Be sure power source is de-energized then disconnect input power cable source.
(2) Disconnect system power cable assembly connector form input power cable assembly plug.
(3) Disconnect the system power cable assembly plug form the pump assembly input power connector.
(4) Coil power cables neatly for storage.
c. Disconnect Hoses.
(1) Disconnect two fuel hoses (1) from portable hot water system (2). Refer to technical manual covering the
portable hot water system to find specific connection requirements for it.
Hoses will contain water. Care must be taken to contain spills and
minimize the task of slipping.
(2) Disconnect supply hoses (3 and 4) from portable hot water system (2) and pump assembly (5).
(3) Prepare the portable hot water system (2) for storage/shipment. Refer to technical manual covering the
portable hot water system to find specific storage/shipment requirements for it.
(4) Disconnect drain hose (6) from pump assembly (5) and wastewater connection point (storage tank), if
connected to one.