4.19. ADMINISTRATIVE STORAGE AND SHIPMENT. CONTINUED
(5) Disconnect drain hose (7) from Y-fitting coupler (8) and pump assembly (5).
(6) Disconnect two drain hoses (9) form Y-fitting coupler (8).
(7) Disconnect and remove supply hose (10) from between regulator valve assembly (11) outlet and
shower head manifold assembly (12).
(8) Disconnect supply hose (13) ends over entrance to shower facility. Disconnect and remove six
supply hoses from between each shower head manifold assemble (12) and install attached caps (14)
onto manifold assembly ends.
(9) Disconnect supply hose (15) from between pump assembly (5) and regulator valve assembly (11) inlet.
(10) Disconnect supply hose (s) (16) from between pump assembly (5) and spring check valve assembly
(17) or closed water supply as applicable.
(11) Disconnect spring valve check assembly (17) and supply strainer (18) if being used.
(12) Drain and thoroughly dry all hoses, fitting, and components. Coil hoses neatly for storage
(13) Remove drain plug (19) from supply pump. Carefully tip pump assembly in all directions to drain
water. When all water is drained, install drain plug.