d. Disassemble Showe r Facility.
(1) Remove two door panels (1) from outside of shower facility. Fold door panels neatly for storage.
The following procedures are typical for each shower base.
Three personnel required for disassembly.
(2) Release hook and pile fasteners strips securing facing shower covers (2) to each other.
(3) Release attached hook and pile fastener strips (3) securing facing top frame assemblies (4) to each other.
(4) Release hook and pile fastener strips securing shower cover (2) to inside of shower base (5).
(5) Release attached hook and pile fastener strips (6) securing shower cover (2) to vertical supports (7 and 8).
(6) Remove vertical support (8).
(7) From the inside, lift top frame assemble (4), off vertical supports (7) with shower cover (2) attached.
(8) Release hook and pile fastener strips (9) securing shower cover (2) to top frame assembly (4). Remove shower
cover form top frame assembly. Fold to frame assembly neatly for storage.
(9) Remove five vertical supports (7).
(10) Repeat above steps to disassemble remaining shower stalls.
(11) Release hook and pile fastener strips and remove three floor panels (10).
(12) Pull two sets of three shower bases (5) apart and carefully raise together to access drain hose assemblies (11).
(13) Remove six drain hose assemblies (11) and install attached caps (12) onto an open end of each shower base (5)
(14) Carefully lower each shower base (5).