4.20. ADMINISTRATIVE STORAGE AND SHIPMENT. CONTINUED
e. Pack Portable Shower Module.
(1) Prepare the hot water system for storage/shipment. Refer to manual covering the portable hot water
system to find specific storage/shipment requirements for it.
(2) Roll up two floor mats and secure using two clinching straps on each mat.
(3) Remove all packaging material from storage containers.
(4) If assembly packaging was retained, package it as received.
(5) Place shower bases into storage containers first then package as necessary all remaining items for that
container (see Table 4-3) and place neatly on top of it. If any components are damaged, notify supervisor.
(6) Close and secure storage containers.
f. Ship/Store Portable Shower Module. Move pump assembly and storage containers to storage site or shipping
point as applicable.