Placement of Window / Door Section
Window and door sections are both used for the shower TEMPERs. With the exception
of exterior fittings (windows vs. doors) they are identical. The door section will be placed
furthest from the container. Four soldiers are required to carry the window or door
section to the frame section ridge.
1. Identify the window and door sections (1). Place window / door section (1) next to extendable frame.
2. Identify large, spindle grommets (2) at the center of each side of the window / door section (1).
3. Roll window / door section from both sides up to the ridge.
4. Place the large spindle grommets over ridge spindles (3).
5. Unroll tent fabric until fabric reaches eave spindles (4). Place grommets over each of the four eave
spindles. Repeat procedure for remaining window / door sections.