Stakes and Guy Lines
Stakes and guy lines must be used to prevent excessive movement of the tent section in
high winds. Failure to stake and tie down tent section may result in personal injury or
damage to equipment.
1. Place a 24-inch wooden stake (1) approximately 10-feet from the sides at the corners of the tent
section at each eave extender and slant stake(s) towards tent.
2. Place two stakes (1) approximately 10-feet from the rear of the tent section at the ridge extender with
stakes slanted towards tent.
3. Connect loop of eave extender guy line (2) and ridge extender guy lines (2) to bottom notch of
wooden stake (1).
4. Stake tent frame foot to ground using 12-inch steel pins (3).
5. Stake foot loops (4) to ground and tighten guy lines (2).
Ensure that personnel door does not hit or damage luminaires.
6. Open the container personnel door.