ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE
Prepare 30 gpm Water Pump for Use
Prepare the water pump for use, making all connections as described in this WP.
Prepare M-80 Water Heater for Use
Prepare the water heater for use in accordance with TM 10-4520-259-13&P.
Install Exhaust Fan
1. Open double service doors on Containerized Shower to better facilitate access for installation of the
2. Inside the container, remove eight nuts (1) and bolts (2) securing the exhaust fan panel (3) to the
3. Access to the top of the container via hinged steps on the container wall, and remove the panel (3).
The equipment to be handled is heavy, awkward, and difficult to maneuver. To prevent
injury, four persons are required for the following procedure two on the ground, and two
on top of the container.
4. Lift exhaust fan (4) onto roof of container and drop power cord over the side of the container near
the power service panel.
5. Place exhaust fan (4) onto mount (6).
6. Inside shower, install nuts (1) onto exhaust fan bolts (2). Tighten nuts (1) securely. (Personnel
whose standing height is within the 5th percentile may require a step aid)
7. Plug power cord into the twistlock 20A single-phase outlet on the power service panel.