Connection of Water System, Containerized Shower (Stand-alone Configuration)
Make the following connections as described and shown on the previous pages under Lay Out Hoses:
1. Connect a 20-foot long 1-inch freshwater supply hose between the 3000 gallon water tank (or
other approved freshwater source) and the 30 gpm water pump water inlet (1), making sure the
supply valve is OFF. A 2-inch by 1-inch reducer is included to adapt the 2-inch supply from the
3000 gallon water tank.
2. Connect a 15-foot long -inch freshwater hose between the 30 gpm water pump -inch discharge
fitting (2) and the water service panel cold water input coupling (3).
3. Connect a 5-foot long 1-inch freshwater supply hose between the 30 gpm water pump 1-inch
discharge fitting (4) and the M-80 water heater input manifold (5).
4. Connect a 10-foot long 1-inch freshwater hose between the M-80 water heater output manifold (6)
and the water service panel hot water input coupling (7).
5. Connect the 20-foot long 2-inch graywater drain hose to the water service panel drain coupling (8),
and the intended discharge receptacle. This may be an FM 21-10 field expedient wastewater
disposal or graywater storage tank, a designated wastewater fabric tank, or an approved municipal