Placement of Tent Flys
1. Identify tent flys (1) and lay out beside window / door sections. Two 16-foot tent flys are used on the
Shower, Enclosed Unit, System TEMPER.
Be sure that the becket laces on one tent fly line up with the becket grommets of the
adjoining tent fly.
2. Identify the large, ridge extender spindle grommet (2).
3. Roll up both sides of fly (1) to large, ridge extender spindle grommet.
4. With a minimum of one individual placed at each large ridge extender spindle grommet (2), lift and
move fly (1) to frame section ridge purlin.
5. Place the large, ridge extender spindle grommets (2) on the ridge extender spindles (3).
6. Place the fly hitch clip pins (4) through the holes in the ridge extender spindles (3) that protrude
through the large ridge extender spindle grommets (2).