Prepare M-80 Water Heater for Use
Prepare the water heater for use in accordance with TM 10-4520-259-13&P.
Install Exhaust Fan
1. Use the steps to access the top of the container (1).
2. Use an adjustable wrench to remove the panel bolts (2).
3. Remove the panel (3). Hand the panel down to personnel on the ground and stow the panel inside
The equipment to be handled is heavy, awkward, and difficult to maneuver. To prevent
injury, four persons are required for the following procedure two on the ground, and
two on top of the container.
4. Lift exhaust fan (4) onto roof of shower and drop power cord (5) over the side of the container near
the power service panel.
5. Place exhaust fan (4) onto mount (6), aligning holes.
6. Place bolts (2) into holes, and tighten securely.
7. Plug power cord (5) into the twistlock, single phase 20A outlet located on the side of the container.