Connection of Water System, Shower, Enclosed Unit, System (Force Provider Configuration)
Make the following connections as described and shown on the Hose Layout illustration detailed on the
1. Connect a 15-foot long -inch freshwater hose between the cold water supply TEE and the water
service panel cold water input coupling.
2. Connect a 10-foot long 1-inch freshwater supply hose between the cold water supply TEE and the
M-80 water heater input manifold.
3. Connect a 10-foot long 1-inch freshwater hose between the M-80 water heater output manifold and
the water service panel hot water input coupling.
4. Connect the 25-foot long 2-inch graywater drain hose to the graywater drain coupling and the
intended discharge receptacle.
5. Connect the cold water supply TEE to the Force Provider freshwater system. Coordinate with
Facilities Support Section Power Generation Personnel, Prime Power Team, or Utilities Team as
necessary to facilitate required connections.
Prepare Shower Air Conditioner for Use
Refer to TM 10-5419-206-13 when authorized to install air conditioning units.
END OF WORK PACKAGE