13. Place the first 3000 Gallon Fabric Water Tank in either shower stall third from the personnel door.
14. Place the second 3000 Gallon Fabric Water Tank opposite the first.
15. Attach two 2-inch straps to the next available hooks closest to the shave stands.
16. Hang the free ends of the two straps over the nearest shower stalls.
17. Place the TEMPER frames in the aisle up against the shave stands. Be sure to leave the space clear
in front of the shower stalls closest to the personnel entrance.
18. Place the TEMPER vestibule frames on top of the TEMPER frame.
19. Place all hoses on top of the TEMPER frame components.
20. Place all electrical cables in the space adjacent to the hoses.
21. Place tent pins, stakes and grounding rod adjacent to the vestibule frame and cables.
The TEMPER floor liner is placed on top of all other TEMPER components.
22. Place the TEMPER fabric components on top of the TEMPER frames, cables, and hoses.
23. Place the rolled up floor mat in a shower stall closest to the personnel entrance.
24. Place the footlocker across the isle so that it rests in the first shower stalls (closest to the personnel
25. Cross the two free 2-inch straps over the hoses, TEMPER components, and the exhaust fan and
secure the straps at the two padeyes closest to the personnel entrance.
26. Place the exhaust fan on top of the footlocker.
27. Run a 1-inch strap over the exhaust fan, and secure it to the padeyes closest to the personnel
The M-80 water heater requires at least six persons to lift and carry. Failure to observe
safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
When placing the M-80 on the equipment mounting platform, place it in the center and
then slowly move it away from the mixer valve.
28. Disassemble two 2-inch straps by removing the ratchet assemblies.
29. Run the straps under the equipment mounting platform, spaced approximately 2-feet and 3-feet
from the mixer valve.